Sunday, March 21, 2010

My Scores for Alpha Smarts on ASKL

By, 


Nick and Sydney








During the past few weeks, I have been keeping track of my high scores on alpha smarts. The level I am working on is the first ASKL.



My highest score is 145 words per minute on eight words per minute. My second best is 144 words per minute on eight words per minute. Also, my third best is 140 words per minute on eight words per minute. 











Here is a picture of an Alpha Smart!














I have finished the whole the Alpha Smart program. There are a lot of levels, and in my opinion the hardest level is probably the last level, Number Keys.





Here is a picture of my high scores, I have 22 scores.

To see this picture turn your computer sideways. 








Do you know what Alpha Smarts are?

What is your high score?

What level are you on?




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Nick,

I loved making the post with you. It took a while to get the pictures of the Alpha Smart and your chart. I keep track of my high scores on Alpha Smarts too. My high score is 130. I think you are a really fast typer. Do you think you are a fast typer?

From,
Sydney

Nick said...

@ Sydney,

Thanks for the fantastic comment. Yes, I do think I am a fast typer. I also think you are a fast typer. My high in Alpha Smarts is 154 words per minute.

Sincerely,
Nick

kayla said...

Dear Nick,

I finished the whole Alpha Smart, too! I think that the Number Keys are the hardest keys as well. My favorite level is aslk because it's very easy.

Kayla =)

Anonymous said...

@ Kayla,

Thanks for the comment on this post. I also think askl is the easiest too. Do you keep track of your words per minute?

Nick :0)